• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is there an app for this

Thanks for link, meant all events in calander so outlook and Google calanders are blank. As I know the s planner calander is correct, I was going to blank outlook and Google then synch s planner with outlook via kies, then I don't need kies anymore, outlook will then populate Google. So today is the day I try this all and hopefully get my calander sorted.

Just remember to backup with Kies for safety.

Upvote 0
Well all went well until, step 3 I synched s planner with outlook via kies but it didn't populate outlook with s planner events instead it blanked s planner, so I was left with google blanked, outlook blanked and s planner blanked, I had backed up s planner, so I can get events back onto it, but am now stuck, as to how to progress, any suggestions.

Upvote 0
To change the minute sync, open up your windows tray (lower right on the taskbar, near the clock) and you will see the Google Calendar Sync icon, right click and select options.

For the Outlook sync. That's weird. You were supposed to get a popup window asking if you want to delete, and you should have selected no. Anyway, restore using the backup. Then sync again. Kies and Outlook should see that the restored events were added AFTER the mass delete, and it should populate them now.

Upvote 0
Think I have got there, reinstalled backup to s planner I also backed up outlook so I reinstalled that as well and synched it with Google this seemed to work and Google was then repopulated, I have unticked my calendar in s planner and ticked Google calander this didn't populate calander I had to download Google calendar to phone then synch s planner with Google calendar on phone this the populated s planner. I did think of just using Google calander on phone but doesn't give as much info as s planner, will try it over next couple of days and let you know.

Upvote 0
Hi Chanchan
Can I pick your brain been using calendar on phone and tablet with no issue until now. Now tablet won't update with any new appointments. I can add appnt to phone and it will synch with Google calendar which I can view via web browser online but then this won't add appointment to calendar on tablet. I can add a remark to an appnt that is already on phone and tablet and it will synch no issue, seems only to be new appnt. Tried in reverse by adding an appnt to tablet again will synch will online Google calendar but then won't add to phone calendar. Any ideas

Upvote 0
BillyBoo;[URL="tel:6463913" said:
6463913[/URL]]Hi Chanchan
Can I pick your brain been using calendar on phone and tablet with no issue until now. Now tablet won't update with any new appointments. I can add appnt to phone and it will synch with Google calendar which I can view via web browser online but then this won't add appointment to calendar on tablet. I can add a remark to an appnt that is already on phone and tablet and it will synch no issue, seems only to be new appnt. Tried in reverse by adding an appnt to tablet again will synch will online Google calendar but then won't add to phone calendar. Any ideas

Check your setting, on a computer, in your gmail/calendar and make sure the calendars are visible and can edit calendar events. (It sounds like its a settings thing.) Also, check the settings on all mobile devices, under calendar, and make sure that calendar is marked, visible. If its not, it won't show up on the calendar.

Upvote 0
Only have one calendar on each device, it looks ok as in set up ok to synch with each other. To add more confusion, I can add a event to online Google calendar and it will synch with both phone and tablet calendars.

When you enter an appointment, make sure you are entering it on the Google calendar not on the onboard calendar.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones