• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an app...

The question isn't exactly clear. You want to sit at the PC, with the phone somewhere and capture pictures - on your PC - of what the phone is seeing?

I'll leave the PC end to you - there are many ways of capturing what the screen sees on a PC, but to get your PC to see what your phone is seeing, try IP Webcam. It lets your PC connect to your phone as if the phone were a webcam, so your PC can see what the phone's camera sees.

Upvote 0
Okay so to be clear, I want to capture photo's using the camera. However I want to be able to setup the camera on a tripod perhaps maybe in the corner of my room, but I want to click to capture from my PC. Simliar thing can be done for a DSLR using the Canon EOS Utillity software on your PC.

How to Use a Computer to Monitor Your Canon HDSLR When Shooting Video - YouTube

Maybe better explained in the video above.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones