• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It is the most amazing thing in the whole wide World!! :'-)

M

Member243850

It's just so simply ******* amazing!

Brings a tear to me eye it does!

:'-D

stinky-stinky-albums-lol-xd-picture7012-img-20121023-00041.jpg

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE

And tell your doggy too!

>:-D

At first I was like "dude...huh" but when you get it, OMG!! That is the best thing I have ever seen. It's like...woah. Just uuuuhh. If typing was like talking, I would be drooling whilst typing this because my mind has just been blown. Like a typing stroke. Fuse. Gone.

Damn. I need to lay down. Check me later because I may slip into a coma.

Upvote 0
I don't get it... :(

Wow and I thought that I was a big fat living under a rock loser! :)

Yay!

R
ejoice! :D

(I just be a trollin / joking with you bruizer! You are not a loser at all! :))

Now if you want to see a REAL loser type in this "thing" on the interwebz!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

ck_hitler_lg.jpg

xD

Only a face a mother could love! :):):)

LOL

Now you guys DO realize that I took that strange hand formation or "cup" looking hand type of thing STRAIGHT out of an old kinder garden game right? :D

And I hope like dog poop on a carpet that the game isn't copy righted or patented other wise I will get sued to the death by frothing at the mouth lawyers! :)

I just LOVE you Democracy!

I just can't get enough of you good ole "Democracy"! :D

:D

XD

loooool!

Anywayz I must try and return to the thing called "reality". :D:D:D

Basically in a trolly nutshell that is what we used to call a "Swak Sign" when I used to be in school a couple of years ago or something like that.

It is from the game not so creatively named ... "Swak".

(Swak is Afrikaans and means "weak", it is also slang for "bad" or "not good" hahahahaaa!)

Despite the dumb ass hake name it is a freaking AWESOME and a truly very fun game.

The game "Swak" is a Troll's wet dream that has strangely come true! :):):):)

There are very few rules in a good game of "Swak".

The basic point of the game is very very basic and easy to understand you could even teach a baby maggot how to do it! ;)

ALL you have to do is to try and get the other "player / victim" of this awe inspiring game to take a look at your beautiful, beloved, rare and precious "Swak Sign" and then NOW comes the FUN part!!

You get to just PUNCH the idiot that just looked at your ever so awesome "Swak Sign" as HARD as you can!!!!!

LOL isn't it awesome!!?

LOL this brings back some just CRAZY memories from school that I will never forget hey!

Yaaaaaw! HAHAHAHAA :D

We used to PUNCH the lights out of each other like real dumb asses!

And ya know what all this REALLY means hey my friends!?

My buddies... my pals.... my friends.... my amigos lend me your arms so that I may PUNCH them some day!

YES that is right!

You guessed it 500% well done!! :)

I now have been given the RIGHT to PUNCH pretty much EVERYONE in this thread here that looked at my ever so legendary "Swak Sign".

Trust me guys I am gonna PUNCH you all!

Trust me guys! ;)

I owe you all a nice, big, FAT, hard and NASTY punch!

You are just gonna LOVE this game to the very end!

It is such a keeper!!!

It is a winner!

I remember coming home from school and my arms were TOTALLY like SHAKING from being PUNCHED pretty much everywhere!

Ahh!

It truly is a beautiful world! :)

xD

:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
That is incredible! I'll send faxes and emails to all my family, friends and colleagues!

Thanks for sharing! lol :D

(Walks away in total awe)

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust - YouTube

Well there we having it! :D

You have now foolishly ADMITTED yourself in front of the WHOLE WORLD!

Now I get to PUNCH you! :)

I "owe" you a PUNCH! ;)

Isn't this game AWESOME?

Reactions: Metroid Prime
Upvote 0
The best! :D

XD

Don't worry my good ole chum Metroid Prime! :)

I'll be a good sport and PUNCH you next! :D

xD

Phew this is gonna be hectic now that I think about it!

There are now OVER 90 views on this so awesomely awe inspiring thread so of you do the maths that means I am gonna have to do quite A LOT of mindless PUNCHING to keep up with this unexpected speed of viewers other wise loads of sad people will not get the PUNCHES they so rightfully deserve! :)

Wow!

I am gonna need a good few Red Bulls(TM) to just to keep me awake for all these PUNCHES as well as to give that extra little "kick" in them awesome little PUNCHES! :)

funny-pictures-red-bull-00c38de46d.jpg

I am a genius! :D

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I bet this Guy ends up on Oprah! I'll watch for it! :D

Wooooow!!

:mad:

Just be careful how much you FLING around those NASTY insults you Human SCUM of the earth!

LOL

I will NEVER be a piece of HUMAN SCUM... you human scum!

Just who are you calling HUMAN anywayz!?

Us roaches WILL rule the world one day!

JA SURE GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!! :mad:

Laugh it up as much as you like you Human Scum but we will rule everything under the sun!

It will happen just uhh... we need to uhh... err... I know now! Yes bath in some radioactive nuclear waste and then we will grow 10 times the size!! :)

THEN it will be PAIN time! ;)

Upvote 0
Wow and I thought that I was a big fat living under a rock loser! :)

Yay!

R
ejoice! :D

(I just be a trollin / joking with you bruizer! You are not a loser at all! :))

Now if you want to see a REAL loser type in this "thing" on the interwebz!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

ck_hitler_lg.jpg

xD

Only a face a mother could love! :):):)

LOL

Now you guys DO realize that I took that strange hand formation or "cup" looking hand type of thing STRAIGHT out of an old kinder garden game right? :D

And I hope like dog poop on a carpet that the game isn't copy righted or patented other wise I will get sued to the death by frothing at the mouth lawyers! :)

I just LOVE you Democracy!

I just can't get enough of you good ole "Democracy"! :D

XD

loooool!

Anywayz I must try and return to the thing called "reality". :D:D:D

Basically in a trolly nutshell that is what we used to call a "Swak Sign" when I used to be in school a couple of years ago or something like that.

It is from the game not so creatively named ... "Swak".

(Swak is Afrikaans and means "weak", it is also slang for "bad" or "not good" hahahahaaa!)

Despite the dumb ass hake name it is a freaking AWESOME and a truly very fun game.

The game "Swak" is a Troll's wet dream that has strangely come true! :):):):)

There are very few rules in a good game of "Swak".

The basic point of the game is very very basic and easy to understand you could even teach a baby maggot how to do it! ;)

ALL you have to do is to try and get the other "player / victim" of this awe inspiring game to take a look at your beautiful, beloved, rare and precious "Swak Sign" and then NOW comes the FUN part!!

You get to just PUNCH the idiot that just looked at your ever so awesome "Swak Sign" as HARD as you can!!!!!

LOL isn't it awesome!!?

LOL this brings back some just CRAZY memories from school that I will never forget hey!

Yaaaaaw! HAHAHAHAA :D

We used to PUNCH the lights out of each other like real dumb asses!

And ya know what all this REALLY means hey my friends!?

My buddies... my pals.... my friends.... my amigos lend me your arms so that I may PUNCH them some day!

YES that is right!

You guessed it 500% well done!! :)

I now have been given the RIGHT to PUNCH pretty much EVERYONE in this thread here that looked at my ever so legendary "Swak Sign".

Trust me guys I am gonna PUNCH you all!

Trust me guys! ;)

I owe you all a nice, big, FAT, hard and NASTY punch!

You are just gonna LOVE this game to the very end!

It is such a keeper!!!

It is a winner!

I remember coming home from school and my arms were TOTALLY like SHAKING from being PUNCHED pretty much everywhere!

Ahh!

It truly is a beautiful world! :)

xD

:D:D:D:D:D

All I could see..

Wow, and I thought I .. Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah.....

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones