• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

IView 755TPC Update crash ...

ajs1351

Lurker
Apr 17, 2011
so yesterday just gotten my iview 755 tpc. i turn it on , and there was a update software , just i went and started the update(big mistake that was). as it was halfway thru, it of a sudden stop and went into the android system recovery.

i went into the website to redownload the firmware for the 755 tpc. but i cant even get it to install the window drivers (so i can connect it to usb), to work with the PAD product Tool Update.

and i look everwhere for a file i can put in a sd card and try to install it , but there is none.

before all those things i did, i try a factory reset , but it just took me back to the system recovery.

Any advice on what to do.?

*PS. im trying to turn off the tablet, i hold it for like 30 secs, and it it wont turn off, it just keeps reseting itself. so how do you turn it off?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones