• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

K9 mail issue?

I ran into a problem in sending pictures using K9 on my Moto Droid. I composed the e-mail, then went to "attach" from the gallery. I got a message that I had nothing in gallery.
OK, so I went to gallery directly and my pictures were there. I could choose "share" and send ONE picture from the gallery with K9.
I then tried the stock e-mail application and did the "attach". I was able to send using that.
I like K9 because I can do a batch delete from trash, but this seems like a major drawback. Has anyone else encountered this? If so, were you able to resolve it, and how?
I'd appreciate some help, otherwise I think I'll go back to the stock e-mail, even with its limitations. Oh, I use Yahoo (prodigy) e-mail, but that should not make any difference.

Try installing OI File Manager (you should find it easily in the Market, sorry, androlibs site is down or I'd post a link). It will let you attach any file.

I don't remember a problem attaching pictures to K9 emails, so something else could be wrong. In any case, OI File Manager should fix it for you.

Jimdroid, There are a lot of file managers in the market, but when I search for IO file, all I get is ClingExplorer. Is that the one I should install?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones