• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kaspersky Mobile App

Hi all,

I use Kaspersky Pure on my laptop and due to this i have Kaspersky Mobile on my HTC Legend.

Now I know there are vast numbers of people out there who say that and antivirus is not needed and it is purely an optional thing - I am not posting to argue this issue.

I would just like to see if anyone knows the answer to my question:

In the "task bar" on the top left where running programs are shown in Android, the "K" which indicates the antivirus running is 90% of the time displayed along with battery indicator and skype (when i have that running)
etc..

I have begun to notice the "K" dissapearing for hours at a time as if the program has shut itself down. Now usually this is the result of a restart of the mobile but these irregular terminations are slightly confusing.

I was hoping a clever person out there may have some info in the respect?

Many thanks for your time in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones