• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro App Drawer

Chromag

Jul 20, 2010
I just installed Launcher Pro and set up a couple home screens. It's pretty nice but I don't care for the bland app drawer. I prefer the app drawer that's default on my Samsung Captivate. Is there a way to have Launcher Pro use the default app drawer?

I don't believe you can. I don't have the option to use the app drawer on my Incredible.

Have you tried the 3D drawer? I'm using it without any problems and it looks better than stock HTC.
Yeah I checked it out but still didn't care for it. The default app drawer has multiple horizontal pages you can flip through and move icons around to organize them. It's pretty handy when you have a lot of apps. Perhaps if Launcher Pro adds similar functionality I'll give it another try.

Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones