• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LauncherPro question

I downloaded launcherpro, and there is no application icon with the rest of my apps. I wanted to fix my screens and stuff, but I cannot find the preferences for the app. I cant even find the app on my phone. It changed my home screens from 7 to 3. Is there only a way to get to the preferences by purchasing LauncherProPlus?

Thanks.

I downloaded launcherpro, and there is no application icon with the rest of my apps. I wanted to fix my screens and stuff, but I cannot find the preferences for the app. I cant even find the app on my phone. It changed my home screens from 7 to 3. Is there only a way to get to the preferences by purchasing LauncherProPlus?

Thanks.

hit the menu hard button (bottom left button) then press preferences. everything can be changed LauncherPro setting wise through there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones