• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets see if i get a reply

shinru2004

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Charlestown
Hello,
My name is Michael and i was just wondering if there where going to be anymore updates to this device. It seems there are still issues with it and, I am not the only customer who is feeling left behind now that you have moved ahead and marketed a newer better warp rather then trying to fix the issues with the previous version. Seems kind of like bad business ethic to me, also if your not going to update it then we (The Android Community) will take actions into our own hands and port the 4.0 OS from the sequent to our device. It seems like whenever someone send's a message about this device or ask's your company for source code you dodge the issue with another non working source code or don't reply at all. I have had this device since it came out and this is my second one because the first one had some milk damage. I'm not entirely sure if i want to buy another device from you because of your shady business practices, I might be tempted to take my money elsewhere. (Samsung for example) The Galaxy S2 on Boost Mobile and the new S3 look pretty tempting when dealing with a company like yours. Please update our devices so they are more stable rather then marketing new devices and leaving your customers in the dark. Android 4.0 would be nice but at the very least update to a newer version of gingerbread and do it right this time...

Sincerely,

Shinru2004
Android Developer @AndroidForums.com

Reactions: SelfElevated2
The truth is that they didn't sell enough Warps to really care... If we had millions of Warp users (like the Samsung products), they would have no choice but to support it. I bet we don't even have a half million. So, it's easy for them to write us off. My only thing is that they don't need to update or do anything. All the have to do is be kind enough to release the source codes, letting the Android Community do what they do best.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones