• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

darkwispr

Jul 6, 2012
PR
Thread about: TALK application (bloatware)
I didn't post this in adroid application forum because I didn't want to, felt like a stranger :(

Hey admire buddies, I've seen this app called (bloat) Talk in my phone and well I think nobody uses it, and well since my friends are not exactly friends at all (dang beaches at school -_-) I've decided to open a thread to chat with a bunch of unknown people and well talk about our problems and help each other (and bla bla... stuff)

If you are up for this, message and/or post your email(I think) and ill edit my post(optional, if you want) and you will be added by me and the people who participate.

IF YOU Talk WITH PEOPLE, Please do so with responsibility and well educated stuff. Who likes being spammed with insults and racist commentaries?

I suggest not giving ANY personal information, but that's up to you. I like only giving a Letter related to my name(s) which is D.

My talk email: WpriestD@gmail.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones