• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Motion taking forever to Factory Reset!!

After researching for so long, I decided to take my phone to a Corporate store for MetroPCS to see if I can get my phone repaired, but the only thing available was to Factory Reset it. So the employee did it for me. Its been about an hour and it still in the "LG" screen.

Does it take this long?

After researching for so long, I decided to take my phone to a Corporate store for MetroPCS to see if I can get my phone repaired, but the only thing available was to Factory Reset it. So the employee did it for me. Its been about an hour and it still in the "LG" screen.

Does it take this long?

Has the phone ever been rooted, and if so, did you remove various bloatware? Then did you unroot and take it in for the reset? The long reset could be due to bloatware loading, which can take quite a while.

If none of the above is true, it's likely just the system being bogged down with traffic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones