• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root liquid thunderbread

So do you have to donate to get the latest version of this? I donated $5 last night and tried talking to him on gtalk and sent a pm from rootzwiki... haven't heard anything back... Does anyone have a link to the latest nightly?

I think he's away right now. Not even showing up on gtalk. Give it time, he's good about getting back to people.

Upvote 0
i flashed the 3.0 from the link higher up on page 3 and wasn't too crazy about it. my battery drained faster than when i was running 2.6 and my 4g signal was very noticeably weaker. i went from having constant 4g all over my house to having 4g only by the windows upstairs in my house. i ended up going back to 2.6 and the problem is fixed and my battery life is good again. also, i didn't really care for the battery bar in 3.0, but liked the unlock slider better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones