• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Loosing Root????

megabiteg

Android Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2010
[FONT=&quot]Hello Beholders II,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ever since rooting my phone for the first time (and I have followed BH_MAN instructions to the last T) I have noticed one thing:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have root confirmed and it works great, but If i plug my phone to the laptop and use the SDCARD (transfer photos or music or etc...) after I unplugg (ejecting it properly first) and everything returns to normal in the phone, except that I loose root access.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Better Terminal Says:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$ su[/FONT]
(....)
here1here2here3here4$

And until I reboot my phone root doesn't work again.

Any input on this?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I have noticed the same thing, and I also wonder why this is? I think its because they way BH_MAN made root for this new kernel, isn't fully working yet!

Either Root works or it Don't... You can't say Fully... as Root don't do this...

It's a Problem with the System of Galaxy.. We don't have an Internal Memory which the system thinks we Do..

This is the Cause of the Problem.
I seldom get this, I've had it happen maybe Once & I unmount my sdcard all the Time..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones