1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lost Launch button! HELP

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Saskflash, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Saskflash

Saskflash Lurker

I bought this phone off my friend and it had cyanogen Mod on it. My husband says this phone is going to be buggy because of it, but so far it's been fine until today. The LAUNCH button that is usually in the bottom of the main page in the little 3 boxes which you can customize, is GONE and it is no where I can see. I have checked the other pages and it is totally gone. If I want to access anything that isnt on my start pages then I have to search for it to access it. I want my LAUNCH button back! I tried a hard reset but nothing happened! HELP!!!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Caro332

Caro332 Android Expert

If you touch anywhere on the screen and keep it presses for 1-2 sec, it will vibrate aand give you a few options. You can add the launcher again from there. After that you press on the launcher icon until you are able to move it and you can place it where it used to be

3. sleedeane

sleedeane Android Expert

Put a chip in it in case you lose it again and someone else finds it.
    If they are honest, they can return it to the proper owner next time.

4. Saskflash

Saskflash Lurker

THANKS SO MUCH Caro332! Touching the screen worked!
    (This is my first android phone, had a blackberry for about 4 years before this and they are very very different!)

5. Caro332

Caro332 Android Expert

No problem! I also had a blackberry before I changed to android. So I know what you're going through. The thing is that you can customize a looooot more on android than blackberry so feel free to try and touch/do things to see what happens!

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews