• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
cool, thanks.. i hadnt seen that on your google drive, or possibly overlooked it.. also a friend wants me to do up his m120.. was wondering if there is a certain rom for that or if i can flash a stock rom m130 and go from there.. we are both page plus, so the innopath updates dont work anyway, just wondering how to handle the build difference aint fount much on the 120s

tried to flash redpillpiss.. comes to message saying
E:/update script not found
Installation aborted

What is update script, I havent seen anything on that either

Upvote 0
a friend wants me to do up his m120.. was wondering if there is a certain rom for that or if i can flash a stock rom m130 and go from there..the innopath updates dont work...just wondering how to handle the build difference aint fount much on the 120s

I have made a way to update the phones from the innopath update files, it's just a matter of having the right update file. Sadly, I dont have the M120-M130 update file, so theres nothing I can do at that point. *Cough someone has the update file? cough*
Being stuck on m120 Is not bad, in comparison to other firmwares you could be stuck at...but there are no themes/themed roms. You still can add boot animations, that stuff works, along with making it rooted and unbrickable.
Currently M130 is the most supported version, but that will change when I update the Rom's and themes to M150.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones