1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Major Issues after Software update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kickenwing13, May 23, 2011.

1. kickenwing13

kickenwing13 Member

Hey guys back when I rooted my X my baseball coach asked me to try to do his Fascinate. I quickly realized I wasn't going to have his phone long enough to really do much, but I successfully rooted it. He did the software update (told him not to) and now he's having problems. How do you flash stuff on this phone. He has no nandroids. I got it rooted with a one click root and this guy happens to be my boss and principal. Guys I really need help. I assume I can flash to stock or something? Help please!I need exact steps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy Android Enthusiast

factory reset?

3. atomD21

atomD21 Newbie

Head over to Android Central Forums and go to the ROMS, Rooting, and Hacks section of the Fascinate Thread. There are detailed threads with how to ODIN back to stock, OTA to the newest release and then reroot. Sorry if I'm not allowed to direct people elsewhere, I just know there are great step by step guides there.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews