• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Major Issues after Software update

kickenwing13

Sep 19, 2010
Hey guys back when I rooted my X my baseball coach asked me to try to do his Fascinate. I quickly realized I wasn't going to have his phone long enough to really do much, but I successfully rooted it. He did the software update (told him not to) and now he's having problems. How do you flash stuff on this phone. He has no nandroids. I got it rooted with a one click root and this guy happens to be my boss and principal. Guys I really need help. I assume I can flash to stock or something? Help please!I need exact steps.

Head over to Android Central Forums and go to the ROMS, Rooting, and Hacks section of the Fascinate Thread. There are detailed threads with how to ODIN back to stock, OTA to the newest release and then reroot. Sorry if I'm not allowed to direct people elsewhere, I just know there are great step by step guides there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones