• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help market 3.1.5 needs serious fixing

seriously ? i had 3.1.3 and updated it manually to 3.1.5 before autoupdate of market itself... u know that this update wasnt rolled out in one time for everyone so dont argue. i know what im doing... and ffs, stop writing to me as well cause i never go to sleep!!!!
maybe ur rooted phone act differently? the world does not revolve around u kid. just go to bed. hawker has confirmed himself that the new market will update automatically, whether u uninstall update or not

Upvote 0
so call to samsung and look for help there! and how u can educate me if you are scared of installing anything unofficial on your phone ? get a life kid! if you can see i never posted a single thread with problems. you r the one who have them constantly...
this is the forum for samsung phones, last time i remember, when u buy a galaxy s2, it comes UNROOTED. therefore i post here. if u root ur phone, go to the forum marked " all things root" and post ur stuff there
learn to think and read

Upvote 0
so call to samsung and look for help there! and how u can educate me if you are scared of installing anything unofficial on your phone ? get a life kid! if you can see i never posted a single thread with problems. you r the one who have them constantly...

I rooted my HTC Desire for three reasons:

- to make it faster (HTC Sense is pretty slow compared to Stock Android)
- more space for apps (Apps2SD+)
- better battery life (by underclocking the processor using SetCPU)

On the SGS2 I just can't justify rooting..

- It's fast enough.
- It has enough space.
- Battery life is more than adequate.
- You can take screenshots with it.

What's the point?? :p

Upvote 0
I rooted my HTC Desire for three reasons:

- to make it faster (HTC Sense is pretty slow compared to Stock Android)
- more space for apps (Apps2SD+)
- better battery life (by underclocking the processor using SetCPU)

On the SGS2 I just can't justify rooting..

- It's fast enough.
- It has enough space.
- Battery life is more than adequate.
- You can take screenshots with it.

What's the point?? :p

for example to remove all unnecessary bloatware which makes it even faster and extends battery life even more and to install unofficial roms which i find deffenetly better in overall than stock.
But it`s everyone own decision if you want to root or not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones