• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] (MetroPCS) JellyBean GoodNess Metro Port Zip & Instructions

eveytime i press the power button for the reboot menu to pop up, my phone just reboots and once it starts up again it say "Credentialmanagerservice_1_5 has stopped" how can i fix this
Redownload everything and re do everything making sure you clear cache and delvilk cache and other stuff stated on first post. Or try to clear cache and delvik and fix permissions see if that works.

Upvote 0
Maybe some of you have wondered about battery life on this ROM, running debloated version with juice defender and Set CPU. Again I would say I'm an moderate user but thought I would share.

As for the ones having issues with this ROM, I don't get it. I flashed this ROM at least 8 times, just trying everything that's out there, and never had an issue. Only thing I can relay is that I always do a clean flash, I know it's a pain in the ass but I have never had issues doing it this way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-12-18-29-07.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-12-18-29-07.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
this rom runs perfect i only got one issue thou, whenever an app crashes it just goes to a black screen and doesnt recover itself so i have to reboot,it seems like that option you get when an app crashes "unfortunately this app has crashed" screen doesnt come out therefore theres no option to force close , is tbis only happening to me or is this happening everybody else?

Upvote 0
this rom runs perfect i only got one issue thou, whenever an app crashes it just goes to a black screen and doesnt recover itself so i have to reboot,it seems like that option you get when an app crashes "unfortunately this app has crashed" screen doesnt come out therefore theres no option to force close , is tbis only happening to me or is this happening everybody else?

Doesent happen to me it force closes and give me the crash error.

Upvote 0

Never had an app crash so far....maybe I've just been lucky..i don't know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones