• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.5.2 | NA1

Is the camera for the note 2 the same camera as the camera Shabby use for the KingKang rom?
Also can a new camera be flashed to this rom at the moment?

Naa honestly i plan on keeping the stock mb2 apps.. 100% problem free other than if its my fault lol.. maybe ill provide flashers for them but i dont wanna step on any toes.. its basically ripping off metropolis and shabby has already done so much to help me out.. plus options are always better!! Lol

Reactions: biggoog
Upvote 0
Naa honestly i plan on keeping the stock mb2 apps.. 100% problem free other than if its my fault lol.. maybe ill provide flashers for them but i dont wanna step on any toes.. its basically ripping off metropolis and shabby has already done so much to help me out.. plus options are always better!! Lol

I gotcha hommie. Lol. Keep up the good work. I know you will be up to something soon lol.

Reactions: LDrifta
Upvote 0
Tried that...the humming and glowing kept me up at night.

Yeah, that's what the ol'Lady said too.
"You and that damn phone! Listen up Pappy - you need to make up your mind, right here and right now... it's either me, or your 'precious phone'... but ONE of us isn't going to be in this bedroom anymore! :mad:"

Oh well.
Now that it has it's own pillow and her whole side of the bed, I don't have to worry about accidentally knocking it off the nightstand in my sleep.

Speaking of that... I wonder how she's doing these days?

Upvote 0
Yeah, that's what the ol'Lady said too.
"You and that damn phone! Listen up Pappy - you need to make up your mind, right here and right now... it's either me, or your 'precious phone'... but ONE of us isn't going to be in this bedroom anymore! :mad:"

Oh well.
Now that it has it's own pillow and her whole side of the bed, I don't have to worry about accidentally knocking it off the nightstand in my sleep.

Speaking of that... I wonder how she's doing these days?

Luckily for you the phone can be put on vibrate for those extra lonely nights. :D

Upvote 0
Big l just flash it it boots fine nice boot animation btw but once it boots and I go about installing everything it goes into reboot white screen and stays there I try twice clean install and nothing :( so just reporting
yeah those things your flashi g also wipe dalvik cache so it has to rebuild on reboot.. just let it sit for a while and white screen will go away :)

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones