• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [ALPA] [4.4.4] AOKP Unofficial

Hroark13 can you looking into possibly porting that new Linux's ROM, that would be awesome to use are phones as PC's!!! I know their are other ways like emulators and etc!!! But Linux's ROM is a clean safe way to achieve it!!!

no

I am done with this phone, people are calling me a credit hog, and are not happy that I jumped in and took over the way I did

they do not like that I made the CM and AOPKP threads

they do not like that it was me who created a buildable bootable tree

they do not like that I am the one who got everything working in such a short time (even though dm helped with the blue tooth and rotation sensor)

I really wish I never got this phone, and I am going to see about returning it

the devs who were here before me can have all the stuff I did, I can care less if they give me credit or not, I will not be working with them again, and I am stopping all work on this phone

Upvote 0
Don't worry what anyone else is saying especially on the internet your a genius at this stuff and if im the only person who says it so be it but we need you here we need your brain no one elsebhas or can do what you've done as fast as you "fudge" all The haters and people who say your a credit hog YOU MADE THIS WORK NOT THEM !

Upvote 0
no

I am done with this phone, people are calling me a credit hog, and are not happy that I jumped in and took over the way I did

they do not like that I am the one who got everything working in such a short time (even though dm helped with the blue tooth and rotation sensor)

the devs who were here before me can have all the stuff I did, I can care less if they give me credit or not, I will not be working with them again, and I am stopping all work on this phone

Let them hate you, screw em. We appreciate everything you do for us. I hope you change your mind and don't let them to get into your head.

Reactions: jokerpks
Upvote 0
no

Yo HK just ignore them bro. If you fold they win. Don't give em that. Besides there's noone for you to give credit to since you did everything on your own with minor help from DM.

This is the reason why I roll solo to avoid clash. If I can't do something, then I just don't do it.

Anyways, don't go nowhere. I'll be waiting on that pac-rom lol. :p

Upvote 0
no

Please under no circumstances do not abandon this device. You have made so much progress in so little time. There is many people here that greatly appreciate your work. It is a pleasure being able to run AOSP ROMs for many users here due to the fact they cannot afford a flagship device. I know there is no way I can stop you from doing whatever you desire. But please reconsider this I know I am not the only one who is truly really thankful for your work. Please please think about this if you really made up your mind at least finish CM and get everything working. So many of us can enjoy what Android is made to be. Whatever your decision is I would like to thank you one more time.

Upvote 0
no

I'm not even experienced with this stuff and even I can see you do awesome work. I understand your frustration given the current situation, but why stop something you worked so hard to get running?

Upvote 0
i can't believe what i just read :( i cant believe there could be people like that Hroak made an awesome job and all those other devs were just jealous of all the work he had done ,hroak and all his work inspired me to some day also develop for android just as him android is not only a hobby for me but a passion , i still have hope that hroak would come back i read this post http://androidforums.com/metropcs-o...2834-petition-hroark13-request-come-back.html and im willing to donate for him to come back please help!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones