• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] this is the "thank the dev's" thread...

This is where we give recognition to the people that crafted, created, recreated, lost hair over, lost time over, and probably sweated over and sweared at the ROM's that we have... For this real gem of a smart phone we all want to flush down the toilet.

They deserve a whole lot of respect, Smiley's, thumbs up's , trophies and beer for doing what we couldn't...

And even though they hinted at deserving things... We should be giving them without delay or too much thought...

Without them this phone would be mostly useless.....to a degree... Without a doubt... Lol...

THANKS FOR BEING HERE!!!!

I myself am sorry if I've ever seemed ungrateful...

You guys kick mad booty!!

Thank you sir.

I'll speak on behalf of the other devs (Viperdink, Hroark13, DM, Krlypumaa, Bard) and myself in thanking you guys for supporting our projects. It's a good part of what keeps us motivated to keep updating stuff.

If I'm forgetting any other rom contributors, sorry feel free to give me some flack for it lol.

Thank you all ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dont forget also people that give helpful sound device,they may not be devs or whatnot but have taken time and devotion to gather enough knowledge and intel to help people and give devs slack to do their work.and to all the testers that found problems and let the devs know so they can tweak it to be a more wonderful thing.

Upvote 0
Thank you GameTheory, Viperdink, Hroark13, Dm47021, Angablade, Bard, Krlypumaa, Pressy4pie and anyone else who has built a ROM, kernel, or recovery for this phone or is working on one. Thanks also to anyone who gives helpful advice to other users in need and or finds bugs in ROMs and helps with finding the workarounds that make them more stable for everyone.

Upvote 0
dont forget also people that give helpful sound device,they may not be devs or whatnot but have taken time and devotion to gather enough knowledge and intel to help people and give devs slack to do their work.and to all the testers that found problems and let the devs know so they can tweak it to be a more wonderful thing.

On that note, I want to give props to @frosthax1 for 1) helpful sound advice I've benefitted from in various threads, and also 2) the 4.2.2 k2_cl SuperBackup_V2 posted on this thread! (In combination with this thread by @ModdingMyMind, that helped me get my sh*t together after [semi-intentionally] deleting my OS!)

Thanks guys!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones