• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS / TMOBILE] [ROM] U.S. KitKat MINI 4.4.2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-15-15-53-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-15-15-53-17.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_2014-10-15-15-53-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-15-15-53-54.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: viperdink
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i donloaded your mini 4.4.2 kitkat rom and im loving it.you nailed it.only prob is it wont let me download anything from android forums.it just hangs on authorize download.any help will be appreciated.i cant get your updates.thanx for everything..
The captia verifyer on web sites really bite , but I guess they are needed now days. If you can, try a computer .
I have been able to download on a few phones by changing to web view or changing to incognito mode. Hope this helps someone.

Upvote 0
Yes data. I have the 4GLTE icon but low speeds. Previously i've been able to get upwards of 20+ easily (depending on various factors, buildings, outside etc) I'm located in Ft Worth TX

Ok im gonna dig into that... for any missing. Tweaks ... but i want u to really use ur browser... go to sites like yah...,
Cn.n..., sportsbun.com (good for sports events live streaming :beer:;);) ), adobe those are site with large amount of info to display n tell me how fast its connecting.
Cus it seem more like carrier signal im having same issues here in tampa fl.
With all the roms i hav flashed... even stock.
But i wll get into it like i said... giv.me an hr... if u can... but please provide info after going to those website i told you.

Don't forget to rate rom too. It wll help us to achieve excellency.

Upvote 0
It worked for me, but I have an older version of the phone. I guess this statement is non applicable. xD

Thanks viper!

And thanks hroark for the base!

Wonderful. The network seems to work too, though I haven't got data because I don't have a SIM, ]s]Only way to test with no SIM? call 9--[/s] *gets close-lined by a random Moderator.*

*gets up, picks up his F6, gives a bucktooth grin* It woiks! I'll see if I got the same issue later with the random crashing.

Also um....xposed. I'll check that out too. I want some themage.

Edit: Is there an xposed installer for this phone? :/

Derp. Found it.

Upvote 0
Yes data. I have the 4GLTE icon but low speeds. Previously i've been able to get upwards of 20+ easily (depending on various factors, buildings, outside etc) I'm located in Ft Worth TX

Ok sorry for taking so long.... last night, i mean this morning i went tru all scripts n files referring to data connection... their all seem fine.. you had me jump into my car... drove around.... for signal. Came to the conclusion is was or its a carrier signal issues. :(

I'll post pic later

Upvote 0
Ok sorry for taking so long.... last night, i mean this morning i went tru all scripts n files referring to data connection... their all seem fine.. you had me jump into my car... drove around.... for signal. Came to the conclusion is was or its a carrier signal issues. :(

I'll post pic later

Thanks for checking. I toyed around with the *#*# settings a bit for the radio and found best signal is for the LTE/WCDMA setting. Probably just good ol Metro having signal burps again. Regardless thank you for taking the time and effort to go through finding out :) still this ROM is by far the best one I've found and its even letting me now connect my Fitbit to Bluetooth! (Biggest reason I swapped ROMs)

Upvote 0
Thanks for checking. I toyed around with the *#*# settings a bit for the radio and found best signal is for the LTE/WCDMA setting. Probably just good ol Metro having signal burps again. Regardless thank you for taking the time and effort to go through finding out :) still this ROM is by far the best one I've found and its even letting me now connect my Fitbit to Bluetooth! (Biggest reason I swapped ROMs)

Sounds great.... that mean that within ur area lte-wcdma is stronger then lte-gsm or lte-gsm-wcdma... actually thats how radio order connects...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones