• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micromax A75 Hanging

Friends,

My MMX A75 hangs after receiving call. So everytime I have to remove battery and reboot the phone.

How to fix this one.

Any one explain please how to install android on MMX A75.

Thanks in Advance.

Exactly the same problem with my phone. But after using the phone for some time i have come to the conclusion that the stock launcher is the real culprit. So, I did the following:
First I rooted my phone by the following method:
http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/541990-method-root-micromax-a75.html

Then i downloaded the default gingerbread launcher from the net and installed it on my phone.
Thereafter without booting into the default launcher i first integrated it into the ROM using link2 SD app.
Thereafter i booted into the default gingerbread launcher. Thats it.
Now the phone wont hang at all.
One thing more u can lock the launcher into the phone memory using supercharger script which would be useful in making the phone least sluggish and more stable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones