• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Is Preparing Update?

:D

I hope Motorola would provide ICS update for this phone instead of GB update. That would save them time, money and efforts. It would also solidify their reputation. It would be good for VMUSA as they will sell more Triumphs. It would be great for customers as their Triumph would have latest OS.

After all Triumph has all the Hardware to support ICS update. Then why not ICS update?

At the end of the day this phone is going to get ICS update via CyanogenMod channel anyways. Sooner or later! I hope CyanogenMod Dev team beats Motorola Dev Team in this race.

:D

I like how optimistic you are! But you know what would save them them time, money, and resources? Them not ever creating an official update... Companies don't Luke prepaid phones it seems...

Upvote 0
The most realistic hope is to have them release the source code so that the community can work on improving it, it saves them money, time, and improves reputation. Most company devs work on the next & greatest device, upgrading an old device is not worth it for the companies unless it's a huge disaster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones