• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Mp3's on Cyanogen 7-help?

Crooke356

May 6, 2011
I've searched the forum for info on this topic and the only thing I've found is that this problem comes standard with all Cyanogen roms. I've accepted this, for the most part, but would love to know if anyone knows a way around this problem. If anyone who reads this doesn't know what I'm talking about, it seems that all music I've transferred from my PC (before I rooted, I think that's the only music I'm missing) doesn't show up in my music players. I've downloaded quite a few. Anything I've downloaded via my phone shows up (I've not tried downloading from my PC since root). I love my music and being able to download and instantly have it in my library was one of the biggest reasons I fell in love with android. Obviously I've found other reasons (cyanogen) otherwise I'd go to a sense rom which recognizes my music just fine. Please, if anyone has a cure, please let me know. If there is one. I can't imagine that if it was a simple fix, the folks at cyanogen wouldn't have fixed it by now. But if there is an answer, I know I'll find it here. I appreciate any feedback I can get. Even if its a big fat no, or an explanation as to why.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones