• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Multimedia Dock Widgets?

ttlycnfuzd

Lurker
Sep 21, 2010
So... looking around, I have not seen anyone mention anything about this.... What I am looking for is another way to add new widgets to the multimedia dock. Specifically, I have "Beautiful Widgets" installed, with the nice "Silent Widget" on my home, but I would like that to be a widget on my "Multimedia Home"

Is there a way around this, or does someone actually have to create widgets specifically for that screen?

TIA!

BTW, Stock/Rooted/Deodexed w/928Droid glass theme & ADW - just to avoid those questions.... :)

Can anyone tell me how to remove a widget from the multimedia dock screen? It seemed to default to having weather for Louisville and I wanted another city. I added another widget but how can I delete the one for Louisville? Also, is there a way tlo move the widget from one of the dock screens to another?

Upvote 0
Please help! I have a Droid 2 and while in the midst of dragging the text messaging widget to the trashcan my hand slipped and left it in the middle of the screen while enlarged. Now this widget appears large in each of my home screens, in my e-mail, on the bottom of the camera while in camera mode, on every screen! I can't hold it down because then the widget screen comes up and asks me if I want to add other different widgets. Any suggestions on how to remove it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones