• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must have apps for the Note 2...

whats on my phone:

alarmdroid - better alarm app than stock
DI Radio - digitally imported radio... for those that enjoy EDM
Dropbox - cloud sharing/storing of files
Flipboard - all my magazines and newspapers in one place
instagram - only the best app ever... for those that love taking pictures
lightflow - custom notification colours
MX player - good for those weird extensions... plays everything
myBackup - self explanatory
novalauncher - smooth
paper artist - for the S-pen fans
paper camera - really neat effects for pics
photo editor - good for rezising pics
ringdroid - to make ur own ring tones
songza - chooses music for you according to your mood
soundhound - identifies songs
stumbleupon - random pages according to your pre-selected interests
x-plore - management of files on ur phone and SD card

games:
world of goo
wheres my water
tripletown
scramble
slice it!
osmos HD
iAssociate 2
fruit ninja
cut the rope
bag it!
7 words

Upvote 0
whats on my phone:

alarmdroid - better alarm app than stock
DI Radio - digitally imported radio... for those that enjoy EDM
Dropbox - cloud sharing/storing of files
Flipboard - all my magazines and newspapers in one place
instagram - only the best app ever... for those that love taking pictures
lightflow - custom notification colours
MX player - good for those weird extensions... plays everything
myBackup - self explanatory
novalauncher - smooth
paper artist - for the S-pen fans
paper camera - really neat effects for pics
photo editor - good for rezising pics
ringdroid - to make ur own ring tones
songza - chooses music for you according to your mood
soundhound - identifies songs
stumbleupon - random pages according to your pre-selected interests
x-plore - management of files on ur phone and SD card

games:
world of goo
wheres my water
tripletown
scramble
slice it!
osmos HD
iAssociate 2
fruit ninja
cut the rope
bag it!
7 words

which scramble do you have? scramble 4 friends by zynga? i'm looking for scramble that i used to have on iOS which was play and pass and then zynga changed it up. it seems scramble for friends on Android doesn't have the play and pass feature....frustrating as i don't want to play online, iwant to play against my wife.

Upvote 0
Great list guys. I haven't heard of most of these apps, yet they are your favorites. It just shows me there's so much more to try and experience with this device and Android. Life is good.

It has been 15 hours since your last video update on youtube! Get back to work!! LOL ;) Just kidding, but I enjoy your videos. Keep them coming.

Upvote 0
which scramble do you have? scramble 4 friends by zynga? i'm looking for scramble that i used to have on iOS which was play and pass and then zynga changed it up. it seems scramble for friends on Android doesn't have the play and pass feature....frustrating as i don't want to play online, iwant to play against my wife.

i dont even know what play and pass is............. so i guess its not the one you are looking for, sorry....

Upvote 0
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City($4.99): simply amazing games that look great, run great, sound great, and are great fun. Everybody that sees you playing it with shlt their pants and have to get it for themselves right away.

How did you get Vice City? On my Sprint Note 2 it says its incompatible. I've read of complaints of this on Phandroid as well.

Upvote 0
I think it is multiple players in the room. You play and pass the phone to your friend for his/her move.

yes. i don't want to play over the net, i just want to play against my wife who is right beside me so i give her the phone when its her turn.

the only scramble i can find makes me find friends from facebook, twitter, or random online opponent...what about real friends! lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones