• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My feedback on Samsung Behold 2 after having it 2 days.

I prefer Pandahome, It's smooth as glass. Open Home was fine too, personal preference. Pandahome just seems more ...polished...smooth... like it was made for the phone. Dunno which is battery better.

Maybe frosted glass but when I had Panda home it was slow to me and force closed at times still have the force closing issue at times with GDE though.

Okay I take that back I just reinstalled pandahome and its smoother than before.

Upvote 0
Shawn, how is your battery with GDE enabled? The only thing I have is GDE and my batery sux big time. I'm wondering if it's because of GDE. 6hrs on not much use is crappy.

I'm right about the same as you. It's so bad now that the 1st thing I do when I get to work is plug in my phone to my comp.

Unless I go on a smoke break it stays plugged in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones