• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My full 48hr review

Great writeup... and mirrors my initial impressions (I finally got my device! Woo... and the keyboard should be here tomorrow!).

And btw, I COMPLETELY agree with the complaint about the MicroSD card slot!! It always hits my left hand when I hold the tablet... enough so that I actually took my card out for the most part until I need it (I just don't like having it stick out).

I'm a little torn on the screen... I know everyone seems to like it, but I've been a little spoiled by the HD screens on the Rezound I had for a while & my Galaxy Nexus. I guess the point is that in terms of tablets, this screen is still pretty awesome... it just can't match the blacks of a OLED, or the clarity of a smaller screen that has such a high pixel per inch count.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones