• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my phone dont seem to recognize my sim

hamijo

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
Hello, the story goes like that, I just got a new android phone huawei 8110 and i decided to root the phone and install a custom rom for curiosity, i followed this and did the backup just fine, but when the moment of truth comes i install the rom and it changes the yoigo screen at the start and now shows a t-mobile screen, i managed to adb-restore my phone settings but the yoigo screen does not show, it keeps showing me the T-Mobile logo and doesnt ask for my pin code, so i get no phone use, i can connect to wifi and run the phone, but no coverage, so its useless :(
I also try downloading from huawei the software for Yoigo's u8110 but im unable to get it right, i did this the hard way (putting off the phone and pressing the red button and volume up and then the power button) and throught the menus on the phone, and i get the same results, a message that says upload failed...
and this log
**** SD download log ****
Failure: AMSS

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones