• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My phone is a brick HELP PLEASE 300 DOWN TOILET

You welcome, I'm just glad I could help. I wish there was a more updated ruu running 1.11.653.0 that's what my phone is running and I could swear that this boost evo design (the new replacement phone) came with that new software in it, I never updated it. I'm afraid to root this one and not be able to restore it back or recover it.

Glad everything worked out.

Upvote 0
You welcome, I'm just glad I could help. I wish there was a more updated ruu running 1.11.653.0 that's what my phone is running and I could swear that this boost evo design (the new replacement phone) came with that new software in it, I never updated it. I'm afraid to root this one and not be able to restore it back or recover it.

Well once you are rooted you can flash the mainversionlow.zip

Reactions: papo12
Upvote 0

Does it have sense 4 (silly question just thought I'd ask)

Upvote 0
Unlocking Bootloader Failed!

Sorry it didn't work out. Here's why:

We're sorry, but it appears your attempt to unlock the bootloader on this device has failed. This could be caused by several factors including simple errors in the entry of the unlock token, problems with your device, or a lack of manufacturer support for the unlocking process. Please see the specific error code listed below, and try again if necessary.
Error Code: 150.
Error Reason: Extract Token Information Fail.

Upvote 0
uploadfromtaptalk1358296800005.jpg why is it not showing my device I installed drivers three times

Upvote 0
C:\AndroidSDK\tools>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.660s]
writing 'unlocktoken'...
FAILED (remote: unlock token check failed)
finished. total time: 0.660s

Hello! I assume you are running that command with the phone in fastboot and plugged into your computer?

Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0
I may find one but not till tomarrow can someone dropbox the unlock file i will need for the unlocking so i have it on hand and the superuser im gunna need to flash ill find a rom later

C:\AndroidSDK\tools>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.660s]
writing 'unlocktoken'...
FAILED (remote: unlock token check failed)
finished. total time: 0.660s

try redownloading the unlock token from the email you got and try agian. make sure that you delete the previous token file.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones