• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need a calendar app not synced with stock calendar on Galaxy s5

The stock calendar app on my s5 is great, I have it synched with all my gmail and exchange accounts.

I need an independent calendar app that i can view separately without having to see the calendar appointments i've set using my other accounts. It doesn't need to be associated with an email address.

Any suggestions?

I use a calendar app called Pimlical Android for my phone and tablet, and Pimlical Desktop for may PC. The two work together and can be syncronized independently of my stock calendar. Many users like it because it keeps there data off "the cloud". I've been using it this way for many years. It is a very powerful combination that I find very useful. It can also read your Google calendar if wanted (I don't do this).

You can check it out at http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/

The Android app is $10, and the PC app is $15.

Dan

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones