• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need a strong case ,otterbox

bword

Android Enthusiast
Sep 14, 2010
CT
What would you guys say is the toughest case out right now for the galaxy-s? I had a otterbox on my previous IPHONE and I will admit it was the best investment I ever made. The strongest case ive ever seen/used, but it looks like they arent making one for the galaxy s :(

Yes I do drop my phones :p

Well I hunted around on my lunch break and the best I could find was at the mall one of those small kiosks. I know thier stuff is cheap but its better than nothing. It looks like a cheap knockoff of the link you posted. I got a mirror screen protector as well. I figured this is better than nothing for right now. That link is only applicable for the tmobile version where as I have the ATT. Ill just settle for the cheapie mall version until otterbox makes something *crosses all fingers*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones