1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Crazymannequin, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Crazymannequin

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some help with my Android Galaxy S4. Here's my problem I can't connect to my wifi like say I have to leave my house and come back I need to restart my phone in order for my phone to connect to it. I've tried turning wifi off and on, and I've tried going to the "wifi networks available" pull down and tried connecting there and neither of these work. I literally have to restart my phone to connect to my wifi. If someone could give me some advice or knows what's wrong and could help me fix it it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Crazymannequin

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Pugs1957

Pugs1957 Guest

Try rebooting your router

3. lotus49

lotus49 Android Expert

It may well be a router problem. Does this happen just with a specific router or with all wifi networks? Sometimes it just requires a reboot as Pugs1957 suggests. Sometimes you need to flash a newer firmware for your router.

It's worth pointing out that "Need help." isn't a very useful title for a thread. Most people here need help. You should try to summarise the problem in the title e.g. "Have to reboot to connect to wifi". That way, a lot more people will read your post.

4. Crazymannequin

Thank you for the reply and it's with all routers if I go out of range then come back in my phone picks up the router signal but if I pull up the wifi connecting list and try to connect to it it says connecting and nothing happens.

Thanks for the advice on the title sorry for being vague.

5. viperdink

viperdink Android Expert

Have you tried toggleing airplane mode this should restart all connections?.

6. Crazymannequin

I have not I will when I get home from work. Thank you very much for your input.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews