• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some help with my Android Galaxy S4. Here's my problem I can't connect to my wifi like say I have to leave my house and come back I need to restart my phone in order for my phone to connect to it. I've tried turning wifi off and on, and I've tried going to the "wifi networks available" pull down and tried connecting there and neither of these work. I literally have to restart my phone to connect to my wifi. If someone could give me some advice or knows what's wrong and could help me fix it it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Crazymannequin

It may well be a router problem. Does this happen just with a specific router or with all wifi networks? Sometimes it just requires a reboot as Pugs1957 suggests. Sometimes you need to flash a newer firmware for your router.

It's worth pointing out that "Need help." isn't a very useful title for a thread. Most people here need help. You should try to summarise the problem in the title e.g. "Have to reboot to connect to wifi". That way, a lot more people will read your post.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones