• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Network error message

llitfin

Lurker
Apr 20, 2012
I keep getting a network error message when i unlock my home screen when its in sleep mode but everything works, its not effecting anything but it might eventually.
I'm always connected to wifi when I'm at home, i dont know if that has anything to do with that or not.
I still get the same message even connected to regular connection also.
Does anyone know why all of a sudden, I'm getting this message and how i can get rid of it??

Hello, llitfin. ;)

Welcome to the forums. First, it would be a lot easier to know what device model you have. This way we can steer you in the right direction.

There could be several things causing this, but I'm leaning to a possible installed application. Check through your recent installed app(s).. to see if anyone has anything to do with network connection.

I hope you'll find this place helpful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones