• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Never Introduced Myself

What's up?

I'm new to Androids, I've yet to own one I'm on a Blackberry Tour right now with Verizon and due for an Upgrade. I'm looking at either the Droid RAZR or the Galaxy Nexus for my Upgrade.

This site has alot of valuable info and i think i'm ready to join the Droid family, and i'm sure this site will make that even more pleasant. I'm so torn between the two mentioned phones.

I think i'm leaning towards the RAZR because i need a phone that's gonna be durable, as i tend to drop mine on occasion, and i would hate to scratch the GNex within the first few weeks, and i can't stand phone cases.

Thanks for the great site, see you guys around.

Welcome to Android Forums! :)

I'd have to say that from the spec's and reviews, either way you can't go wrong.

Thanks!

Def both great phones, its jus seems as the RAZR is more for me, it has a unique design. And its a phone that i don't think alot of people will have, plus i think i need to get associated with gingerbread a lil while and be good to go for the ICS update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones