• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Tablet owner

tab211

Lurker
Dec 30, 2012
We just bought my daughter an Android Tablet for Christmas. It came with Apps. already installed but when we try 2 download apps like Skype and others it just keeps saying error and some numbers. I have read the manual and it says nothing about this problem. When i researched online it says to clear the cache, why would i have to do that if its a new tablet? Can anyone please help me download apps! Do i need an SD card? Im sure by now u can tell Im new to this tablet thing..lol..Ive even tried going onto Facebook to play Words with Friends and it doesnt bring up the games that im currently playing when I am using my laptop, it brings up a game but not one that ive been playing its very strange ..please help!!!!!:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones