• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to forums

kellynaf

Lurker
Dec 22, 2011
Well tonight will be my first foray into DROIDISM! My new Gnex was delivered today and is waiting at home for me. I came across this forum by googling: Galaxy Nexus must have apps... gotta get started somewhere and I got some good info from just the first discussion I dove into. Thanks for the forums.. I will be around alot in the next couple of weeks learning to go from my LG Envy (old-beat up-mismatched colored battery) to ICS! A camera that you can snap a picture without waiting 15 seconds for it to come up? UNREAL! and you can actually tell what the picture is of? NO WAY! A Video Camera? OMG! Face Unlock? Yeah I cant stand it ....I need to get home and unbox my phone! YAY!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones