• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to smartphone/android

Elviorion

Lurker
Nov 12, 2009
Hello! Just got my first smartphone in the mail (FINALLY) yesterday and at last got to experience Android firsthand on my shiny Droid. iDon't know if I can keep my hands off it. iDon't even want to put it down to charge it. iDon't think my wife appreciates this..lol

But anyway, hello! I do have some questions, one in particular. I'm going to post it over in a better place but I'll ask it here too just in case :).

I sync'd my phone with both my gmail contacts, and facebook contacts. Got a lot of doubles and cleaned them up, but in the process of deleting facebook people I didn't want I accidently did away with some who I do :mad:. I know they aren't deleted, just hidden, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to UN-hide them now! Anyone have any ideas?

LOVING android!

Hello! Just got my first smartphone in the mail (FINALLY) yesterday and at last got to experience Android firsthand on my shiny Droid. iDon't know if I can keep my hands off it. iDon't even want to put it down to charge it. iDon't think my wife appreciates this..lol

But anyway, hello! I do have some questions, one in particular. I'm going to post it over in a better place but I'll ask it here too just in case :).

I sync'd my phone with both my gmail contacts, and facebook contacts. Got a lot of doubles and cleaned them up, but in the process of deleting facebook people I didn't want I accidently did away with some who I do :mad:. I know they aren't deleted, just hidden, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to UN-hide them now! Anyone have any ideas?

LOVING android!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones