• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to the Droid family

surfnc25

Lurker
Dec 11, 2009
Was a member of the apple family when I had the iphone 3g for a year and I have to say I liked it but At&t sucks so I left. I just recently joined sprint and got the HTC hero and I have to say I am impressed with this phone. It can do everything the iphone did and more from what I can see so far. The only thing I do not like is the battery life and I have tried tweaking the settings to improve battery life but it still drains pretty quick. The camera even though it is a 5.0 mp still doesn't look as sharp as the iphone I don't think and it was 2.0, hmmmmmmm. Anyway just wanted to say hey and I will on here I'm sure a lot looking for new tips and tricks.;)

Was a member of the apple family when I had the iphone 3g for a year and I have to say I liked it but At&t sucks so I left. I just recently joined sprint and got the HTC hero and I have to say I am impressed with this phone. It can do everything the iphone did and more from what I can see so far. The only thing I do not like is the battery life and I have tried tweaking the settings to improve battery life but it still drains pretty quick. The camera even though it is a 5.0 mp still doesn't look as sharp as the iphone I don't think and it was 2.0, hmmmmmmm. Anyway just wanted to say hey and I will on here I'm sure a lot looking for new tips and tricks.;)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones