• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New User IPHONE CONVERT :)

Chanchi88

Lurker
May 2, 2012
Hi All :):)
as the subject says I'm a convert and couldnt be happier! ive basically figured how to use the phone already but the only thing that im stuck on is how do i find my phone? example with the iphone you could either search from somebodys phone who has the find my iphone app or you could log in from a computer from icloud.com

this actually saved me 1 time when somebody tried to steal my phone at a friends house (and yes we were all friends =\ ) i really need this to be handy just in case it happens again.

i searched online and they reckon you need to go to htcsense.com

i log in under my account and it says ACCOUNT OVERVIEW ONLY i dont have the option to see any other tab.

also with my husband he said that when he tries to login it doesnt exist - how does he register im so confused bcoz i think this was done when the phone was setup

could any one pls be so kind to help!!!!!

thank you :):):):)

Welcome to AF! :) Glad you're enjoying the new phone.

HTCSense.com doesn't work (and never really has), they're supposed to be rejigging it for the new One series, but they've not done much yet. I'd take a look at an app like Lookout, which performs a lot of the same functions as HTCSense was supposed to, but they actually work.

Reactions: s.m.knipe
Upvote 0
Welcome to AF! :) Glad you're enjoying the new phone.

HTCSense.com doesn't work (and never really has), they're supposed to be rejigging it for the new One series, but they've not done much yet. I'd take a look at an app like Lookout, which performs a lot of the same functions as HTCSense was supposed to, but they actually work.

Hey presidente thanks for replying I hve downloaded lookout I tried it today and it didn't.work for me.I'm in Australia does that make.a difference or am I doing.something wrong?

Upvote 0
It should work fine in Australia, what error messages is it giving you?

im not getting an error i tried it on my phone yesterday from my computer, it just keeps loading it has a countdown of 3 mins i think when the 3 mins of searchign is up, it just has the map of the u.s :S doesnt say anything like time out or could not be found nothing it just stays there n i go to click it again and it searches

Upvote 0
I really like the options of seekdroid although I don't have ICS yet so I'm not sure if it will work. I do know they have world wide tracking support?

whats ICS? ill have a look at it, im jsut a little worried like i said when they tried to steal my iphone (i actually left the house ) realized my phone wasnt with me n i went back to the house n they said nobody saw it
used hubbys phone n im like its here definately after searching everywhere i have an idea of who it was but that doesnt matter. i made it do the sound so i could know where it was n i could only hear it very faint anyway long story short when we all came back inside to look for it the sound was coming from the toilet (after i had already checked it ) my phone case was in the sink and my phone was in between the magazine holder this is whys its very important for me :S

i might need to have a god with seek droid

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones