• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New user, looking for love...

grizgrin

Lurker
May 29, 2011
...or an Android Tablet, at least! lol. Howdy y'all, I'm grizgrin and I am glad to have found this forum. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do ahead of me! Primarily I am here to educate myself as I am in the market for an Android Tablet. I have a fairly narrow list of things that I need it to do, but I really need to make sure that I am getting the right one. Anyway, nice to be here and I look forward to talking with y'all.

...or an Android Tablet, at least! lol. Howdy y'all, I'm grizgrin and I am glad to have found this forum. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do ahead of me! Primarily I am here to educate myself as I am in the market for an Android Tablet. I have a fairly narrow list of things that I need it to do, but I really need to make sure that I am getting the right one. Anyway, nice to be here and I look forward to talking with y'all.

Welcome to the forum Griz!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones