• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Verizon HTC w/ 4.3, FF Cam, Kickstand, 8mp..Dammit

So, If I could get your guy's/gal's opinions....

Ok, So I'm coming from a Storm 1 which Ive had for the last 22 months.
1. Should I go ahead and get a DX?
2. Should I wait for a different phone (This Phone?) to come out in the next 2 months and use my NE2?
3. Should I sign a 2 year contract so that when I'm due for an upgrade LTE will be rolled out and have its bugs fixed?
4. Or just a 1 year contract? Money is an issue for me (College Student, no job, only G.I. Bill) but I could probably swing a 1 year contract instead of a 2 year.

And feel free to expand on anything I haven't considered.

Upvote 0
For me its not about the style, but about what it can do. Specs. A faster dual core is nice, FF Cam is pretty cool. Not enough for me to think about upgrading unless it has 4G and they launch 4G in my area. Verizon is supposed to launch an initial 30 4G LTE markets by the end of the year. This phone may line up with that launch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones