• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Newest,Stable ROM?

marsblaster

Oct 10, 2010
I am trying to compare the Bionic Beta vs. Gretel. Can someone tell me which ones is better so far and which ones the most stable for making sms calls and data? ( i realize they are both in beta/alpha stages)

2nd question I've noticed this file in media fire of getitnowmarketing's folder
it stated thats its a -7th version to Gretel...is that true? (I've noticed in his post his is cyanogen aloha ota eng.getitnowmarketing 3.zip and this new 7th version is cyanogen aloha ota eng.getitnowmarketing 7.zip.

cyanogen_aloha-ota-eng.getitnowmarketing-7.zip

I have found velocity 1.1 to be the best of anything so far. They say its better for performance but in my experience the battery life is outstanding as well. I have mine clocked at 768mhz and use it for web browsing, calling, and messaging throughout the whole day. Leave home around 9am and when I get home (9:30-10:00PM) it is usually right around 50% on my year old battery.

Upvote 0
stormDroid
trollface.png

No, but seriously, if you're looking for all around stability and performance, along with the other two posters, you can go with either Frunisher or velocity 1.1. They are both about equal in their sheer power (though Frunisher fared better on battery life in my use), but Velocity has the power of Savox's scripts. The final choice is really up to you.

Upvote 0
stormDroid
trollface.png

No, but seriously, if you're looking for all around stability and performance, along with the other two posters, you can go with either Frunisher or velocity 1.1. They are both about equal in their sheer power (though Frunisher fared better on battery life in my use), but Velocity has the power of Savox's scripts. The final choice is really up to you.

Yupp! What he said

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones