1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

NFL mobile????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ICEblendER, Jan 4, 2013.

1. ICEblendER

ICEblendER Lurker

So I have used just about every ROM on here and NFL mobile has worked for all except for on both the AOKP and CM9 and 10. I am pretty certain that it is because NFL mobile thinks I am not Verizon. I get a message that simply says NFL mobile is for Verizon. I guess what I am wondering is what or where is NFL mobile looking to see if I am on Verizon? Or what is making it look otherwise? My phone says Verizon wireless is the network. All I know is I pay for this and my team is in playoffs and all I care about in life is football and my phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrB206

MrB206 Android Expert

It's a Verizon specific app, so it makes sense that a ported rom like cm10 won't jive with it. It most likely uses the device name or version in the build prop for verification.

3. Kintwofan

Kintwofan Newbie

There are apps needed that verify you are on Verizon. I have a flash able zip, and but don't have my drop box link. Just Google jellybelly my Verizon apps though.

4. blueracer90

blueracer90 Well-Known Member

Correct me if I am wrong but I think that NFL mobile needs to have the verizon sso engine to operate which wouldn't be included in CM or AOPK

5. tdm

tdm Android Expert

If that is, in fact, the issue, it can be included easily enough.

PrinceCorwin likes this.
  6. paruchuribros

paruchuribros Newbie

If it is easy, please someone work on it since playoffs are starting today.:rolleyes:

7. tdm

tdm Android Expert

d2a had the files in a test Rom a few weeks ago. Maybe he can test this out?

I don't even have vzw service, I can't do any testing on this one.

8. blueracer90

blueracer90 Well-Known Member

If anyone has the APK for the Verizon SSO then I will drop it in and test it. Maybe have back up assistant as well as that may connect to their servers.

PrinceCorwin likes this.
  9. Kintwofan

Kintwofan Newbie

Here's the zip I was talking about. It works in my s3, but in the spec in getting service unavailable.

http://db.tt/H5NgEbMh

LG Spectrum Forum

The LG Spectrum release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1830mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews