• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root no data connectivity

Nothing internet related is working, even when connected via wifi. What can I do to resolve this issue?

Which ROM are you using and did you just flash rom. If just flashed rom, sometimes it may help to wipe again, then reflash rom. JMO but HTH some -

Note: would help others greatly if always put little more info on which rom...etc. :)

Upvote 0
Which ROM are you using and did you just flash rom. If just flashed rom, sometimes it may help to wipe again, then reflash rom. JMO but HTH some -

Note: would help greatly if always put little more info on which rom...etc. :)
I flashed and reflashed between sense and cm7 3 times, it was working at first then went out after i flashed stagefright and never worked again even after the reflashes. wifi is connected but it wont work along with metro data?

Upvote 0
Sometimes on Reppards CM7 my phone will switch in and out of airplane mode on its own. Usually when my phone is idle."]Sometimes on Reppards CM7 my phone will switch in and out of airplane mode on its own. Usually when my phone is idle.

Yes, now that I remember, the airplane on mode also happened to me before - would be good to know if that was it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones