• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have reinstalled it directly onto the PC several times & eventually, it found wifi & booted into Android okay the first time. But after a restart, it just goes to this Grub screen & will not work again.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20230912_082102[1].jpg
    20230912_082102[1].jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0
I have reinstalled it directly onto the PC several times & eventually, it found wifi & booted into Android okay the first time. But after a restart, it just goes to this Grub screen & will not work again.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks

You need to talk with the Grub Developers and tell them that Grub in not properly being written to the Master Boot Record. They may give you a script to enter after Grub>

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
The simple option is to try another Android distribution (such as FydeOS). That's what I did with my Surface Go 3: I tried a few Android distributions, until I found one that worked right. That said, I have two questions:

#1: Why do you want to install Android onto this computer?

#2: Is this computer a tablet-laptop hybrid? That is: Does it have a touch-screen, and can the keyboard fold back so that the computer transforms from a laptop into a tablet?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones