1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Not able to download any app from android market.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rohanzx1, Jan 14, 2012.

1. rohanzx1

rohanzx1 Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    Hi all!
    I'm a new member of android forums and this is my first thread. My problem is like this:
    I bought a new tablet four days back from homeshop18.com. it is DOMOslate N8.
    I workd fine first 1-2 days and i could download anything from the android market. But now whenever i try to to download something from the market i face an error saying- download of "app name" was unsuccessful.
    I have tried clearing the cache of market and deleting data of app but yet nothing happened. please help me.

Advertisement

2. jryanwhitney

jryanwhitney Guest
    None
    You could start off by removing any apps that haven't been working properly lately, a corrupt file might be hindering your ability to download. Also, try toggling your Data connectivity and wifi. If neither of those work, I would try downgrading to an older version of market just to make sure.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome aboard. I'm sorry to hear that your having problems with the market application. Usually cleaning data from the app or uninstall/reinstall the app fixes this type of problem. Maybe your having internet connectivity problems. Turn airplane mode on and off, or update data profile(if applicable). Best of luck.

Thanks for joining the community. ;)