• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not able to download any app from android market.

rohanzx1

Lurker
Jan 14, 2012
Hi all!
I'm a new member of android forums and this is my first thread. My problem is like this:
I bought a new tablet four days back from homeshop18.com. it is DOMOslate N8.
I workd fine first 1-2 days and i could download anything from the android market. But now whenever i try to to download something from the market i face an error saying- download of "app name" was unsuccessful.
I have tried clearing the cache of market and deleting data of app but yet nothing happened. please help me.

You could start off by removing any apps that haven't been working properly lately, a corrupt file might be hindering your ability to download. Also, try toggling your Data connectivity and wifi. If neither of those work, I would try downgrading to an older version of market just to make sure.

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome aboard. I'm sorry to hear that your having problems with the market application. Usually cleaning data from the app or uninstall/reinstall the app fixes this type of problem. Maybe your having internet connectivity problems. Turn airplane mode on and off, or update data profile(if applicable). Best of luck.

Thanks for joining the community. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones