• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not Synching Just "seeing" itunes Or DoubleTwist

mzichmer

Lurker
Dec 6, 2010
Hi there,
I am new here but I spent hours looking for an app that would enable me to
play, I repeat just play, and again just play, I don't want to have it on my
Htc desire HD and taking space. Just connecting wirelessly to my itunes
or doubletwist library on my mac mini, I repeat mac mini with snow leopard
on it and listening to my music. This means being able to browse what I have on my mac and then listening to it on my android. but not copying or syncing it to my device.
Thanks a million!

Maybe look at this...

Gmote > Android Remote

Gmote turns your Android phone into a remote control for your computer, allowing you to start and control movies and music at a distance. It supports all of the standard remote control features such as play, pause, rewind, volume controls etc. It also has a built-in file browser that lets you view the files that are on your computer and select what you want to play. It's great if you want to sit back while watching a DVD, or control the flow of songs in your favorite playlist. Gmote can also be used as a wireless Touchpad and keyboard, allowing you to control your computer at distance. Another great feature available in Gmote is the ability to stream music from your computer to your phone!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones