• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 10 Plus Phone volume a bit low

eugchen

Oct 24, 2013
i have a note 10 plus and my wife has a S10 and when i use her phone for phone calls, i can hear the other person perfectly. on mine, i have a harder time hearing the other person unless there is zero sound in the background. how do i turn up the volume for phone calls only? (not the ring tone, the volume from the other persons voice). i have already done this...

1. Open Settings app.
  2. Select Sounds and vibration.
  3. Tap Sound mode.
  4. Select Sound.
  5. Go back to the previous menu.
  6. Select Volume.
  7. Ensure that all four items (Ringtone, Media, Notifications, and System) are all set to max.
  8. Check for the problem.

you can try settings > accessibility.

from there you can toggle hearing aid support and/or "adapt sound".

your earpiece could be clogged with debris. if you have a screen protector it may be misaligned.

im going to assume this issue where you can't hear normally just started on the phone? have you had the phone long? are you using any 3rd party dialers?

how does speakerphone sound? is it low or normal?

whats your carrier?

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones